Friday 5 July 2013

You’re likely to find this blog post bleeping ironic. I’ll tell you why and perhaps even shoo you away.

The Unbearable Shame of Being an Unblogger

You see, I’m a content marketing maniac. Really. I write, speak about, and earn a pittance actually doing content marketing. I do some form of it to promote my own company every day. As you might expect, I’m a blog evangelist of the highest order.
However, in this article I hope to talk you out of adding a blog to your arsenal if you don’t fully get with the program. And the truth is, many millions of blogs clog the arteries of the Internet now, most really don’t get with the program. A typical blog post may have 3000 or more characters, but zero character.

This is an article about online marketing with a blog

No surprise there, right? You’re at the website of a company that’s developed power tools for online marketing. Forgive me for saying so, gracious hosts of this post, butEmpower Network marketing software is far from free.
It’s not for chumps. It’s for serious online marketers.
Blogging is too.
full article
what do serious bloggers do? You’re likely to find this blog post bleeping ironic. I’ll tell you why and perhaps even shoo you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment